As a privileged partner of schools and a large number of French and foreign Universities, FRANCE STAY offers homestay accommodation in Paris and its suburbs.
Accommodation with all amenities
- A quiet and comfortable single room with storage space and a work surface.
- Access to the family bathroom
- Use of the kitchen (on request) to prepare your meals, the dishes and cooking utensils of the host family being at your disposal
- Unlimited and free Wi-Fi
- 1 washing machine per week
No surprises for your budget
- No parental deposit required
- No rental insurance
- Eligibility for housing assistance from French government
- No furniture or equipment to buy
- No charges or ancillary fees
Accommodation in a host family
Choosing accommodation in a host family is an ideal choice. Indeed, this is the opportunity to speak French with the family and thus allow cultural exchanges. It is also a good complement to French lessons in the School you have chosen. In conclusion, it offers you a total immersion within the French language.
are selected for their implication in welcoming students, the quality of their home comfort, their benevolence to young people during their stay, their experience of hosting. All host families are personally and regularly checked, by one of our managers, so as to check the conformity of the flat which has to fit a certain level of quality required by our society.
You want your stay to take place in a familial, warm environment: we offer to have you get in touch with the host family as soon as you arrive in Paris.
Always near a subway and/or bus station.
Commit ourselves to give you a quality service, with the help of our partners!
You manage and travel with groups :
Total immersion, by integrating into a host family and sharing its daily life, is the best option to discover and immerse yourself in the country's culture.
In order to offer you an optimal quality of service FRANCE STAY, puts at your disposal its know-how and more than 13 years of experience, to find you a unique and authentic accommodation, with a family in Paris.
As of 18th of January 2021, all travelers entering France from outside the European Union must :
- present a negative PCR test;
- isolate themselves for 7 days once they arrive in France and take a second test at the end of this period.
In times of health crisis: where to get information?
Let's fight Covid-19 together